My name is Katherine Gutierrez and I came from Colombia in 2012. It was a difficult transition since English is not my first language. However, I have never give up in obtaining a higher education degree. 

While working full time and saving money to enter to college. I enrolled to LaGuardia Community College and it has been the best decision I have ever made. 

Today, I gratuated with an associate's degree in Business Administration and I am currently a Financial Economics Major at Columbia University. Since 2014, I have considered LaGuardia my home. Faculty in LaGuardia is passionated and caring about their students. Thanks to my professors I have been able to participate in programs, events and fellowships. I truly thanks LaGuardia to make me who I am today.

While in LaGuardia I won a full ride scholarship, I became part of The Student Government Association, member of the President's Society Spring 2015, a certified Note taker for deaf students, an ePortfolio scholar, a DREAMers Advocate, a Model Senate NYS program alumni, a member of the University Student Senate and the Vice-chair for International Student Affairs representing more than 500,000 student in all CUNY campuses and a volunteer in every activity inside and outside campus.

If you want to know more about me just CONTACTME :)

2015 Albany with president Gail O. Mellow and Luce student Vincent Pan

Photo while campaigning for the Student Government Association

Student Orientation Helping Students Register

Certification for Being a Helper in the Job Fair

Also I have a personal page:

www.KMGutierrezR.com

Deviant Art page

http://kinata09.deviantart.com/

And So on...

The website still in contruction.

All the Images All property of Katherine Gutierrez.