Everything About "K"

Let's imagine a girl 5.4 feet tall,brown hair,also brown eyes,Blue glasses, who loves black and has a Latino accent,Well that's K .My name is Katherine and I'm from Colombia and I want to be a businesswoman.Someone who makes money,who has money and who can do something for the community.

One of my passion is to draw but I also love photography;listening to music  and to anything that has a good rhythm ;Stay in my computer all night long (Yeah! Like the song of Lionel Richie) ;Read wherever that has some fantasy in it but also I like psychology books and I don't know why I like it ; I like to write and most of my written is fantasy and it is in Spanish ( I know! I need to translate that...),Also I Like to go shopping,Going out with friends,Some parties,Play Nintendo (my favorite! ) and off course eat different kind of food ! (I Love Korean Barbecues! ).

I love Museums and I think that's one of the things that I love about living in this big city and good art is always an adventure for me.

Professors are really warm and the classes are pretty interesting.Perhaps because I'm a nerd or just because professors make it that way. 

P.S

One of my long term plan is to go to a four-year college  (Baruch college),Do some volunteer work ,win a scholarship And do some study abroad.

Also I have a blog:

www.kinata09.blogspot.com

Deviant Art page

http://kinata09.deviantart.com/

And So on...

The website still in construction.

All the Images All property of Katherine Gutierrez.