Educational Planning

My major is Business Administration because I have always been passionated about how a business operates and leadership. I want to have a degree to be able to tranfer to a four-year institution with a goal of creating a non-profit in a near future.

Focus and determination are my strength, but I need to work hard on my impulsivity and public speaking. I need to do all my assignments on time and also always have a space  to study a little bit.

One of the biggest options is to attend to Baruch College. It looks like a feasible college to study business in New York City, also because the tuition is not that high. It is recognized and it can provided me a bachelor's degree in the major that I want to be in.

I haven not thought about specific companies to work for, but I'm planning to work for banks or hotels. However, since the economy is changing every day it is difficult to say that my dream is to work in “this company” or in “that company”. Depending of my interest whil eI am school I will be loking at the companies I want to be part.

To make my goal come true ,I will take classes in the summer session. The idea is finish quickly and with a good GPA. I hope to be part of PTK, Honor Society or President's Society. Also I want to be part of the student government and be involved in activities and events that can improve my personal skills and my network.