Educational Planning

My major is Business Administration and is the best that fits to me. I want to have a degree and also to transfer to a four year college ,and  my goal is to work in a company and to have a salary that can provide me a good life.

Focus and determination are my strength ,but also I need to work harder on my impulsivity and public speaking. I need to do all my assignments on time and also always have a space  to study a little bit.

One of the biggest options that I have is to attend to Baruch College. It looks like a feasible college to study business in New York City, also because the tuition is not that high. It is recognize and it can provide me a bachelor degree in the major that I want to be in.

I haven’t thought about specific companies to work for I was planning to work for banks or hotels. However,since the economy is changing every day it’s difficult to say that my dream is to work in “this company” or in “that company” soon as my studies is going I will be more interested in specific companies.

To make my goal come true ,I will take classes in the summer session and I will take 4 or 5 classes in fall 2014 and 1 or 2 classes in winter session. The idea is finish quickly and with a good GPA.I hope to be part of PTK, honor society or president society. Also I want to be part of the student government and be involved in activities and events that can improve my personal skills and my network.