Evening and Weekend STUDENTS
Click on the link for More:
LaGuardia Community College and ASAP provide working professionals and/or parents the opportunity to earn an Associate’s degree with the necessary flexibility to accommodate complex student schedules. We have a remarkable student population and dedicated staff to assist you on your educational journey. Whether you are pursuing your college degree, balancing work and school, your ASAP family is here to support you.
Many weekend and evening students are returning to school after quite a bit of time out of the class. It is very normal to be somewhat nervous about getting back in the flow but you are not alone! We are aware of the pressing demands on your time and aim to provide reliable service, making your advising and college experience as pleasurable and efficient as possible.
As described by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning, our goal is to assist you to:
- Overcome barriers of time, place, and tradition in order to create lifelong access to educational opportunities.
- Address your life and career goals.
- Assess the knowledge, skills, and competencies gained through your curriculum, life, and work experiences.
- Utilize technology to provide relevant and timely information to enhance your learning experience.
- Engage in strategic relationships and partnerships in order to develop and improve your educational experience.