Welcome To My Eportfolio!

QUOTE:

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Norman Vincent Peale

My name is Andrea, I am a physical Therapist Assistant major at LaGuardia Community College. Since very little i have been interested in activities that have to do with exercises, fitness, weight lifting and aerobics.That is one of the reasons i am here now pursuing a career that has to do in promoting heath and wellness. Another reason is that i love helping people to get better and feel rewarded of what i do and i think physical therapy fix very well into that besides that it is very interesting of all the things that we learn during this program and how fun is getting involve with this profession.
The reason i chose the quote above is because I 100% believe that we are capable of doing everything in our lives that we enjoy, it is just about to have an attitude of Perseverence, Discipline, have confidence in ourself, believe and be happy of what we do. By that, noting can be impossible but a dream come true.