Hello everyone! Welcome to my photo page! My name is Anna   Kucheryavykh, but most  people know me as Anya K. My major is Digital Photography. Here I'm going to introduce some of my personal projects and photo work. My goals are to develop my body of work, grow as a photographer and prepare myself for my future exhibitions. "Choose the job you love, and you will never work a day in your life, nor a night." - Confucius (edited) This quote speaks for itself , it applies to me because it is important to find something that makes you happy to do for a living and this way it wouldn't feel like a job. Photography is a challenge , but makes me happy and motivated. Life without arts would be boring. 

Also besides working on my personal projects, I work as a wedding photo-assistant for Photo FX Studio, and also I shoot my own weddings, and do a lot of work in studio. Even though I already got a job, I still would like to get my bachlor's degree only switching my major to Videography . I'd like to learn both Photography and Videography.

Check out my work in the tabs on top of my page. Enjoy it, comment.