Welcome to my ePortfolio

Hi, my name is Bettina Vlaun and I welcome you to my page! My major at LaGuardia is Liberal Arts: Psychology. This degree is one of the essential building blocks needed to obtain my career goal. This page is where I will share my aspirations, interests and experiences with you, along with all the work I have completed for my classes. Please feel free to navigate my portfolio and thank you for taking the time to view my page.

Image source: easyart.com

An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.

-Siddhartha Buddha

I believe this quote is among one of the most important statements ever uttered. It was spoken by Siddhartha Buddha, a man revered by many due to his wisdom. Without ideas and inspirations becoming reality, there wouldn't be technology, art, or science. Ideas that have been put into action illustrate the progress of the human race as a whole. We have been able to invent different styles of architecture, solve complex math problems, and move ahead in the medical realm, all due to the those who implemented this quote in their lives. I believe that hardwork and my personal application of this quote will lead to my success as a student in LaGuardia.