Hello! Hi! And Namaskar!!!

I am Bipin Bastola and Welcome to my ePortfolio. This Electronic Portfolio is a brief description of my academic works. As you move through the pages, you will know who I am and which part of the world I belong to. The Personal Statement page is a brief summary about me as a person. Moving on,  you will have an overview of my educational background as well as my future professional goals in the Professional Goals page. You will also observe detailed information about the classes that I took in LaGuardia in the Sample Coursework page. Not only this, you can have a look at my assignments and some of  the projects that I completed for the respective classes. In addition, there is a page for my Resume which is a summary of my academic achievements and work experiences. After that, there is a Connection page in which I have listed some of my favorite ePortfolios along with some links for the pages which I find very useful as a student and can use in my professional career. Following the connection page is the Community Services and Non-Academic Activities page where I listed some of the major extra-curricular activities I did as a student. Lastly, there is a Contact Information page for all of you who want to contact me. Overall, this is a complete suitcase of all  the informations required about me and my academic career. 

Thank you very much for visiting my ePortfolio. If you have any questions, I will always try my best to help you.

Please Click Here to view my ePortfolio Reflection.