To those that come to my E-Portfolio I suppose you'll have read my introduction. There really isn't that much more to say. Instead of telling you how hard a worker I am or how disciplined, or creative I can be, I'll just put down this essay I wrote in one of my English classes, and I urge you to look under the section of this page where lies A Message to Garcia.  These two literary pursuits will give you good insight into who you may be hiring.

This is why I asked you to come look at my portfolio:

Salary Or Satisfaction: a question of Importance

Finding a job is difficult.  If you get one that pays well it’s a fortunate thing. When you find that job that maybe doesn't pay well, though is satisfying then you have everything you need. I believe job satisfaction is the most important element in providing for ones self, or ones family.  Satisfied employment makes work easier, brings a sense of fulfillment, and can engender greatness.

Often we hear about a person dragging their feet at the office. When you are satisfied in your work it puts pep in your step. This is something no salary could buy.  When the boss is breathing down your neck you dream of a job with a good or no boss.  Once more a big salary pales in comparison.  Being happy at work means many things to many people, but whatever it means; we can all be assured of the fact that a big paycheck pales in comparison.

Fulfillment in life is a great ideal.  Being in a wonderful work environment enhances life. People who are happy at work are usually happy at home. Disenfranchisement at work can carry over to the home environment. We live in a time when pressure at one point can break an entire life. Happiness in the workplace just makes the possibility of life breaking pressure that much less.

Einstein loved physics, Michael Jordon loves Basketball, and Barrack Obama loves America. What do these people have in common? They love what they do.  Finding someone who is spectacular at what they do will find you also someone who loves what they do. To many times we don’t take the risk and get out there to run after the things we want. A big paycheck is nice, but loving what you do can be legendary.

Whenever you go out to get that paper in pursuit of a job take a moment to think. What do I want? What do I need? Then decide what must be done. Calls will come in from prospective employers. When they do which job are you going to take?? Will it be the one that gets you a mundane, hackneyed, or stressful job with high pay??  Might it be the one where you have to scrape by every day to make it, though you can’t wait to get to work??? I say take the risk, do the thing, and get the job you love!!!!