About Me

Hello :)

Welcome to my ePortfolio page. I am Chunta Gurung. I come from a mountainous country in Asia, Nepal. My hobbies are travelling, cooking and drawing cartoon characters.  I have travelled to many countries like Germany, Switzerland, England and India .Different countries’ people and culture fascinates me.

I like to keep myself busy by engaging in school works. My favorite subjects are Math and Accounting. I am a full time Accounting major student in LaGuardia Community College. My aim is to graduate by fall 2017. After I complete my Associate Degree, I am planning to transfer to Baruch College: Zicklin School of Business, NY because my goal is to become professional in accounting field. 

Coming to LaGuardia Community College was a big step for me and the best decision of my life so far. I felt more comfortable knowing the diversity that LaGuardia has. One time during the first semesters, I had a little hard time to figure out what classes to take during the first semester but since the college offers evening and weekend classes, it really solved my problem. Not only the classes selection problem was solved but also to do my assignments were much easier than I thought because the college have well equipped classrooms, help centers and very friendly and helpful tutors and professors. 

I always consider myself very fortunate because I have loving and caring parents. Earning a good degree, gaining experience in accounting field and making my parent proud is the goal of my life.

Thanks.