Hello and welcome to my capstone E-Portfolio! 

My name is Cristina Mihailescu and I am majoring in Business Administration. I was born in Romania, but due to unexpected life events, I came to the United States, where I started a family and a new exciting life on the "land of opportunity". Going back to study after a long time and juggling parent and student responsibilities has been challenging at times, but I enjoyed every second. I am an extremely dedicated and ambitious student, always striving to do my very best. As a result, I was able to maintain a 4.00 GPA for the 45 credits that I have accumulated so far.

Through my e-Portfolio I would like to introduce myself to the readers and to share my aspirations and professional goals. I would also like to illustrate my academic achievements and some of the projects completed during the classes I took so far. I am hoping that while browsing through my e-Portfolio pages you can find some common ground or inspiration for your present and future endeavors.

Handle the present with confidence and prepare for the future without fear....When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have thousand reasons to smile.”

-Unknown

This is the philosophy that guides my life, because I believe it is very important to maintain our confidence in any situation. Sometimes things don’t go the way we want them to, but we need to keep trying, and never get discouraged. We can overcome any obstacle that might appear in our way, and we can achieve everything we put our mind to if we believe in ourselves, work hard, and approach all the challenges with courage and optimism, with perseverance and passion.