Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark

Came from the city of golden friendship, Cagayan de Oro,Philippines. I'm the youngest of four siblings and a proud daughter of Alfredo and Nilda Noble-Marcera. When I was a child, I've always dreamed of becoming a successful career woman.

In 2006, I went to College at Silliman University, Philippines and studied nursing for 2 years. Unfortunately, I didn't finish my 4 year course in that institution because I came here in the United States on 2009 and stayed with my mom. I was unemployed and out of school for quite a long time.

Silliman Hall, Image Credits: iStorya.net

There was this time when I was at the number 7 station subway, that I saw some of the ads of LaGuardia Community College saying how this institution can change every person's life. From then on I decided to apply in CUNY so I could enroll at La Guardia Community College. I waited for a year and half until I received the welcome letter from this institution. I was so grateful and excited because La Guardia Community College gave me the chance to change my life and gave me the motivation to reach my dreams.                                                                 

I was planning to continue my studies in Nursing but I realized that most of the members of my family have a degree in Nursing, so I changed my career goals and decided to be in the Business management field, which was my interest back when I was younger. I believe that this can be the next step to become successful and not only that; I could also be part of helping and improving the country's economy in my own simple ways. My goal is to graduate with flying colors in my major and study to a higher level of education related to my field. I trust LaGuardia Community College to help me become a successful career woman.