"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Hello and welcome to my ePortfolio! Here you will be able to see my progress and journey at LaGuardia Community College.

In the About you will learn more about who I am and where I come from. In Achievments you will see my course work and class assignments. In Educational & Career Goals you will read what my goals are career and academic wise, and what are my academic interest. In the Résumé part you will be able to see some of my professional achievements. In the Connections part I will share my favorite eportfolios, connections, and resources. Last but not least you will be able to send me a message in the Contact part of my ePortfolio.

ePortfolio Reflection: My experience with ePortfolio has been positive. I have had the opportunity to work on my ePortfolio since Fall I 2010. It was very natural for me to use ePortfolio because I have previous experience working with blogs, websites, and social networks. I really connected with ePortfolio because it enables me to interact, connect, and learn from class content. It has been a tool that I use both inside and outside of class because I can access class material from anywhere and it will always be there. For a perfectionist like me ePortfolio is great because it keeps me organized and it is a chronological time line of my journey at LaGuardia.

During Spring I 2011 I had the honor of being selected as a ePortfolio Scholars participant. It was a great opportunity because I gained many skills such as designing and working with HTML. I learned how to keep my ePortfolio organized and I made many changes such as the design, page layout, and photos. At the end my ePortfolio changed for the better and I am very proud to say that I am an ePortfolio Scholars participant.

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark