So You Want To Know Me 

Greetings to those who have found their way to this portfolio, my name is Deven Ramkissoon (Ram-kiss-soon). I am about to reach my twenties and I'm climbing the mountain they call LaGuardia, I am currently in the Environmental Science major and I am thinking about changing that in the near future! What is will be is a mystery for not only you but myself as well. I lack talents in a lot of areas pertaining to my desired field of study but there are some things that might catch your eye. Throughout my year being here I have taken various flexible courses that have sharpened me as a laguardia student. The main reason as to why I am in Environmental science is thanks to what my colleague and teacher from high school. Exploring trails to find snakes, salamanders, dead snails and earthworm carcasses made me curious about what exactly was going on in this trail and how were these organisms able to live there. Outside of my major I use to get into film and photography I still am a novice when it comes to both but it hasn't stopped me from helping my friends out with their projects. Along with film I am participating in an MCC youth company,  I only have two years of experience with them and now this will be my third year.