DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
I have attended the following professional meetings since 2011.
- April 20th, 2013 CUNY Animal Behavior Conference, NY. Posters Abstracts accepted for presentation: 1. Effects of alcoholism on fertility and sperm viability, 2. The role of antioxidants in modulating sperm viability and fertility in D. melanogaster
- April 12th-14th, 2013 Collegiate Science and Technology Entrance Program(CSTEP), Sagamore, Bolton Landing, NY. The role of antioxidants in modulating sperm viability and fertility in D.melanogaster. Won first place in poster presentation.
- March 18th-23rd Sigma Xi Research Showcase, Online Conference. Poster Presented: The role of antioxidants in modulating sperm viability and fertility in D.melanogaster. Won first place in poster presentation
- April 13th-15th, 2012 The 20th Annual CSTEP Conference (Science and Technology Entry Program) 2012 (April 13th-15th), Sagamore, NY.
- March 31st, 2012 The First Annual CUNY Animal Behavior Initiative (CABI), The Roosevelt House, NY.
- Feb 10th, 2012 First Year Experience – Virginia Tech –, LaGuardia Community College
- Feb 10th, 2012 Virginia Tech ePortfolio Workshop, LaGuardia Community College
- March 22nd, 2012 Art of Advising Seminar, LaGuardia Community College
- June 2011- 2012 Centre for Teaching and Learning, Connected Learning: ePortfolio & Integrative Pedagogy seminar
- August 23rd, 2011 Webinar- McGrawHill – Connect A & P Training and Implementation
- May, 2011 Two day training for Clay Mannekins at LaGuardia Community College
- July 2010-2011 New Faculty Colloquium Series
- Jan 14th 2011 One-Day Workshop on Pedagogical Research at Borough Of Manhattan Community College Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Feb 18th 2011 Make Every Moment Count III Workshop: Perspectives on Teaching and Learning at the Community College – Wiley Faculty Network