1.Radhakrishnan, P., Fedorka, K.M., 2012. Immune activation decreases sperm viability in both sexes and influences female sperm storage. Sep;279(1742):3577-83
2. Radhakrishnan, P., Fedorka, K.M., 2011. Influence of female age, sperm senescence and multiple mating on sperm viability in female Drosophila melanogaster. J Insect Physiol. Jun;57(6):778-83
3. Pérez-Staples, D., Weldon, C.W., Radhakrishnan, P., Prenter, J., Taylor, P.W. 2010. Control of copula duration and sperm storage by female Queensland fruit flies. J Insect Physiol. Dec;56(12):1755-62.
4. Radhakrishnan P., Perez-Staples, D.P., Weldon, C.W., Taylor, P.W. 2009. Multiple mating and sperm depletion in male Queensland fruit flies: Effects on female remating behavior Animal Behavior; 78(4): 839-846.
5.Radhakrishnan, P., Marchini, D., Taylor, P.W. 2009. Ultrastructure of male reproductive accessory glands and ejaculatory duct in the Queensland fruit fly, Bactrocera tryoni (Diptera: Tephritidae). Arthropod. Struct. Dev. May;38(3):216-26.
6.Radhakrishnan, P., Nair, S.N, Raftos, D, Taylor, P.W.2008. Transfer and fate of male ejaculate in female Queensland fruit flies. Physiological Entomology. Sep;33(4):302-309.
7.Radhakrishnan, P., Taylor, P.W.2008. Ability of male Queensland fruit flies to inhibit receptivity in multiple mates, and the associated recovery of accessory glands.J. Insect Physiol. Feb;54(2):421-8.
8. Radhakrishnan, P., Taylor, P.W. 2007. Seminal fluids mediate sexual inhibition and short copula duration in mated female Queensland fruit flies.
Related citations. J. Insect Physiol. Dec;56(12):1755-62.
9. Harmer, A.M., Radhakrishnan, P., Taylor, P.W. 2006. Remating inhibition in female Queensland fruit flies: effects and correlates of sperm storage.
J. Insect Physiol. Feb;52(2):179-86.