Hello ! My name is Elizabeth Rodriguez-Lenis  I was born in Elmhurst, Queens. I was raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina. We moved out of New York roughly after 9/11. This was the same year my father bought a radio station and made the decision to become his own boss. I have always had a passion for film and beauty, and now that my father had introduced me to media it has created a bigger passion. Right after High school I decided to study cosmetology at Paul Mitchell Academy. Right after I graduated from beauty school I decided to move back to New York and create new adventures.

While I lived in North Carolina, on my spare time I would do stand up comedy. I decide that New York would be the city to continue this new creative expression. I haven't done any open-mic in the finest comedy institutes yet but I will get there! I decided to attend LaGuardia Community College and major in Media Studies.While attending LaGuardia I want to gain knowledge in my field but also I want to meet new people and have an interesting experience. 

I wanted to combine my passion for beauty and media into one. While having the skills and still working in the beauty industry, I want to gain the knowlege to build a media production company that would involve beauty, fashion and actual world news. So basically a one stop on your daily update , no need to go from one app to another for what news update. 

Last but not least I am looking forward to transfer into my choice of a 4 year college and continuing my major in Media Studies but also add a minor of English to my degree. As far for my career comedy, I will see where that leads me. I do have wishes of being apart of the SNL cast , but for now I would like to concentrate on my education and growth. 

The following video is to show the viewer a little bit more about myself. When I was younger I would watch "Jack" ,the movie with Robin Williams, all the time. I watched it so much that I memorized this scene, and used it for my audition for the drama club in middle school (I got in). Everytime I watched this scene, I realized that sometimes you have to live life because time is short.Robin Williams has influenced me to become something greater than what I am. He was one of the main reasons I got into comedy and into acting, I saw it has a way of expressing myself. Robins Williams has an effect on my life like no other actor, and hopefully with this video it will bring joy and happiness to your day. 

Video Cited 

Treynman. "Robin Williams - Speech From "Jack" RIP." YouTube. YouTube, 12 Aug. 2014. Web. 23 Nov. 2016.

Banner Photo Credit 

https://pixabay.com/en/paris-vintage-landscape-parchment-1283578/

Background Photo Credit 

https://pixabay.com/en/galaxy-infinity-milky-way-orbit-1837306/