Welcome to my ePortfolio

My name is Elzyata Thinlay and I appreciate your time and attention in visiting my ePortfolio. I am a recent graduate of LaGuardia Community College with an Associate's degree in Business Administration. I am also a current student of Economics major at Queens College. 

This ePortfolio was created during one of my courses at LaGuardia Community College to showcase my accomplishments and academic work for potential employers during the internship search.  What first started as a course assignment later on led to a fascinating ePortfolio Scholars Project. 

Take a closer look on my ePortfolio, and you will become better acquianted with my personal and educational background, my coursework,  professional experience, my goals, and aspirations. 

As you notice, I picked a Latin proverb, "Through hardships to the stars" because it best reflects my understanding of achievement and success. Sometimes it is hard to overcome adversity and believe in yourself but I am deeply convinced that perseverance, dedication and hope are rewarded. Hardships strengthen, temper us and bring out the best in  personality that can help to reach the stars. 

Per aspera ad astra.

Through hardships to the stars.

Latin proverb

I hope that you enjoy visiting my ePortfolio. 

Thank you.