My name is Estefania Llorens, and I am from Venezuela. I love traveling and I hope that one day I get the chance to visit many countries. When I graduated from high school my dream was to come to New York City to study and find new adventures. Nowadays, I can say that, so far, both of my immediate goals have been achieved because I'm a LaGuardia Community College student majoring in Business Administration: Aviation Management, a tutor for Math and Spanish  and a Luce Heritage Scholar. I apply myself in everything I participate in that is why I will keep fighting against any obstacle to get my bachelor’s degree, and to achieve my life goals. This is my fourth semester in LaGCC, and I intend to graduate in Spring 2014. After that, I will continue my studies in a four-year college.  Surfing thru my e-Portfolio you will find out more about me, my courses and career goals. Don't forget to click on "About Me" if you want to get to know me better.  

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ― Mahatma Gandhi