My Connections

Flying Magazine

This online magazine helps me to stay up to date about news and interesting information related with the aircraft world. I am following this specific website because it has everything in one place. For example, it offers news, videos and techniques all of them aviation-related.                                

JetBlue

I would like to work for a recognized aviation company like JetBlue and I frequently visit their website to be advised about fare changes and also job opportunities. 

Globovision

Globovision's website shows news and information about Venezuela. Since I am living in The United States and I don’t have access to any Venezuelan channel at home this website helps me to keep track of what is really happening there.

am NEW YORK

I like to read this newspaper every morning. It is simple and concrete and it has a little bit of everything. For example, it offers to its reader international and local news, entertainment, employment, real state, etc.

Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology

This is a college specialized in aeronautics, and I frequently visit its webpage to stay aware of transfer and scholarship services.