Seeking a business-related internship in a corporate setting where I can utilize my related knowledge and skills to benefit the company.
LaGuardia Community College/CUNY, Long Island City, N.Y. Spring 2012 – Present
Candidate for an Associate in Science degree in Business Administration: Aviation Management, Spring 2014
GPA - 3.96
College Algebra and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics I, Principles of Accounting I and II, People, Work and Organizations, Introduction to Microeconomics, Business Law I
Modern Language Lab, Long Island City, N.Y. Sep. 2013 - Present
• Prepared to provide individual and group Spanish tutoring.
Academic Peer Instruction, Long Island City, N.Y. March 2013 - Present
• Trained to provide math tutoring using group-learning principles while promoting active problem solving.
Mi Guarimba Camp, Caracas, Venezuela June 2009- Sep. 2011
• Prepared to organize, supervise recreational activities and ensured camper’s well-being.
Ron Jon Surf Shop, Caracas, Venezuela Dec. 2008- Feb. 2009
Cashier and Saleswoman
• Trained to operate the cash register and handle all cash and credit transactions.
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Advance computer skills with Macintosh and Windows operating systems
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Phones and Cellphones
• Excellent team planner and organizer, work well in groups
• Energetic, honest and dedicated
• Fast learner, persuasive and independent worker
High School Diploma
Academic Excellence for International Students
Luce World Heritage Scholarship