Dear Student,

Please be aware that I will communicate with you primarily through your LaGuardia Community College (LaGCC) email account, not your personal account. 

Therefore, you are expected to check your LaGCC email account at least once each day.

All students are required to email me from their LaGCC email account so I can confirm their email address. 

Your LaGCC Microsoft Live college email account provides a clean clutter free inbox, calendaring, data storage and easy access to the suite of online Microsoft Office applications through Microsoft SkyDrive.

You can also use it with your Hotmail account.

Remember, all College Discovery FSM 11 students are expected to read their email daily. 

To access your student email, log in to your My LaGuardia Student Portal: 

https://mail.lagcc.cuny.edu/viplogin/Default.aspx

If you do not know your LaGCC email address, follow the instructions below: 

Step 1:

send an email from your personal email account to Studenthelp@lagcc.cuny.edu  with:

Your Full Name

Your Complete Date of Birth

An explanation of what you need

(Ex: I need to know my LaGCC email address and I need to know how to access it) 

Step 2:

Make sure you also send this email to yourself so that you can see that you correctly spelled all your information and typed in the right email addresses. 

Step 3:

Follow up by resending the email if you do not get a response within 1-2 business days. Send a new email to  Studenthelp@lagcc.cuny.edu with the same information and request.

If you do not remember the password to your LaGCC email account, follow the instructions below: 

Step 1: 

send an email from your personal email account to Studenthelp@lagcc.cuny.edu with:

Your Full Name

Your Complete Date of Birth

An explanation of what you need

(Ex: I need to have my password reset, etc.)

Step 2:

Make sure you also send this email to yourself so that you can see that you correctly spelled all your information and typed in the right email addresses. 

Step 3:

Follow up by resending the email if you do not get a response within 1-2 business days. Send a new email to  Studenthelp@lagcc.cuny.edu with the same information and request.