In this Lif101 Research Paper, I choose my career for the future. I choose why Dentistry is a career that I feel would be best suited for me. I also discussed some of the histories of dentistry dating back all the way to the years B.C and how it affected American History. I also reviewed what would be expected of me and what I would need to do and how I feel about it. In the end, I discuss why I would ultimately be happy about this job. 

Abstract for linguistic Narrative

In the Linguistic Narrative I, cover my experience with language using the knowledge that was given ELL 101. The purpose of this essay is to reflect how I use language to see how it connects with what I learned in class. I explore my knowledge of two languages such as Spanish and English and which one has priority in the nation I live in. Not only do I explore languages I also discuss the different sociolects that I partake in such as lower class speaking and higher class way of speaking. Finally, I talked about the value of taking a Linguistics Class