About Me 

Salutation fellow viewers! My name is Jessica Lee. I was born in Queens, moved to live in Woodbury, Orange County, and now I am back in Queens, living with my grandparents, studying at LaGuardia Comunity College to get an associates degree in Biology. I have always had an interest in science. Whether it is subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, and earth science, I find it all intriguing to learn. Science makes you think outside of the box. The amazing thing too is that there is always something new to discover. Hopefully I will make a discovery one day.

Science is one of the things I am passionate about, but I am also a "movie buff," which is basically someone who is a movie fanatic. I love watching all types of movies and sometimes, for fun, I critically analyze them and study film theory. My favorite movie is "Pulp Fiction." My favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino, Woody Allen, and Wes Anderson. I also enjoy reading nonfiction and fiction novels, baking desserts, going to art musuems, playing with my cat and volunteering at the ambulance core when I used to live in Woodbury. Volunteering with the ambulance core has made me realize what I want to do as a profession, it made it set in stone, that I needed to and want to do something in the medical field. I was not sure what type of doctor or surgeon I wanted to be until my baby niece was born.

The time I spent with my baby niece, Mckenna, made it more clear what type of doctor/surgeon I was going to be. In the future, I hope to become a renowned pediatric surgeon. I hope to get into a good medical school, preferably Columbia University or NYU. I also plan on studying really hard to be the top of my class in medical school. When I finally have everything finalize and start working in a hospital, I plan on making my little patients not to fear the doctor! I will always try to make them laugh and at least let them know they are in good hands. I'm going to be one sensitive to their needs and their parents. I will work my best to let them know I care about them and being there with them through hard times. I also plan, in the future, to travel around the world and country, mostly Japan and Portland, Oregeon. I also plan on volunteering, with the medical skill I aquire, in Africa helping the children there. I know that is one thing I have to do, I have always wanted to help people as much as I can. When I become a doctor I will get to help as many as I can, I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me. 

"Time flys like an arrow fruit flies like a banana." This quote was said by the hilarious comedian Groucho Marx. Besides the quote being one of the funniest pun, it reminds me that time goes by fast but that doesn't me you should work fast and let life fly by you, once in a while it is good to stop and enjoy the things that make you laugh.