Links

My experience in classes and internship that I have taken with Professor D'amelio is plentiful. Professor D'amelio's academic programs emphasize balancing practical skills with an artistic vision in order to enhance student's understanding on their creations. He also teaches students to explore different perspectives, think critically and independently. In addition, Professor D'amelio's classes are intense but in a fun way.
I chose SVA because of its close proximity to my current residence. The small class size and individual attention provide helps the student develop the creative and formal intermediates or higher levels of art. In addition the professionals also teach the student to explore different perspectives, think critically and independently. They also emphasize working in teams. The education provided encompasses an intellectual foundation applicable to any career path. This particular college is very diverse culturally, which to an artist like me who observes people makes it a fascinating place.
I chose Pratt Institute because it is one of the leading art, design, and architecture schools in the United States. Its beautifully and comfortable landscaped enclosed campus has attracted me. Its education provides students with an outstanding professional experience with the fascinating creative environment. In addition, I have seen professional illustrators like Audrey Kawasaki, whose fine detailed works of art have strongly impressive me and given me great inspiration. 
The New York Times is one of the largest printed metropolitan newspapers in the US. It provides to readers great value of sources that are happening in our communities and the world. Its specially organized sections on various topics give readers a clear and easy way to seek for their interests are located at. Unlike many other local free newspapers, the professional editors and Journalists of the Time provide more defined narration and academic writing in their articles. In addition, The Times now has a strong presence on the Internet, which they called the digital subscription. Readers are much easier to access to articles through portable devices. Not only digital subscription serves great purpose to readers stop carrying a set of large sheets of paper, but also helps to save the earth. 

Pinterest is a place to discover and share ideas and thoughts for my creations and interests. Because of its extensive information, I often get inspiration by interesting postings on sections of various topics such as Fashion Design, Food and Drinks, Illustration and Photography. Believe it or not, you would not get bored once you have access to the Pinterest app.