About Me

Hi~ My name is Hejing Cui. I am a dream cather from China. I have been here almost a year.  I am a morning person. I love everything the life gives me. I am always ready to face up challenge in my life. Also,  I am always ready to make friends with you.

My major at LaGuardia is computer science. Why do I choose this major? I heard it is difficult to learn. And I do not know much about this major.WHY?!  It could be easier to get job after I coming back to my country. It has lots of male classmates here.(Haha...) The imprtant thing is I know this major is popular in male but not female. Most of girls will say that it is too hard for me. However, I love challenge.I want to prove that we can do as well as man. Maybe even better. I believe that efforts never let me down.

Where I lived is a small city, it is located in Northeast of China. There are not as develop as NY. Nonetheless, there is really a good place to travel. Especially you are a gourmet. Kinds of delicious dishes are provided there.For example, Guo Bao Rou, Rice Cake, and Fried Squid.  I like cooking. I love eating.I am crazy about delicious food around the world. I really enjoy the moment cooking for my family.
If you are interested in cooking or eating, I guess we can be really good friends. I have open mind about every kinds of food.

Another hobby for me reading. Honestly, I am a really quite person. I spend my spare time alone and reading whatever I can. I do not particularly like one kind of book. Everything meaningful can draw my eyes to read it.

Moreover, I like to toys. Because I have few friends here and I cannot meet someone active. So I spend a lot of time with toys. My favorite one is Winnie the Pool.  Waiting for you to be my friends^^.