Welcome, my name is Jessica C. Nuñez, I'm a Paralegal Studies major at LaGuardia Community College. I plan on one day becoming a successful defense attorney. I am currently holding a 3.20 GPA and am planning on attending Queens College this coming Fall 2015. I am very proud to say I'm currently on the Dean's list. I too am an active member of the board of directors of the Early Childhood Learning Center here at LaGuardia Community College, where my daughter attends.

I am driven, persistent and an outgoing individual. In terms of my energy source I am an extrovert (sociable, approachable and gregarious). I am an Intuiter in terms of how I gather information. I am a thinker (objective, logical and scientific) when it comes to decision-making. And lastly, I am a judger (punctual & orderly) in terms of how I relate to the world.

My personal motto to live by has always been, "Carpe Diem, Seize the Day!" We all get great opportunities in life, whether it is to meet new people or simply obtain a much envisioned goal. Networking is a great asset to have in your list of to do's. Building a contact list of potential employers, previous employers and references can be an excellent way to open doors. In my personal e-portfolio, you’ll see a collection of my most cherished works. You’ll see a compilation of my short and long-term academic and professional goals, my academic and personal achievements. I put a lot of hard work and dedication in everything I present. Your work is a reflection of what you learn, what you absorb and what you apply. I hope you find motivation in what you see.