Hello everyone! Welcome to my Advanced E-Portfolio. My name is Johanna Coraisaca. I was born and raised in Ecuador. I came to the United States at the age of thirteen and at the moment I am a full-time student at LaGuardia Community College. I am majoring in  Business Administration.  

LaGuardia Community College has given me the opportunity to continue following my dreams. I am without doubt a very persistant, very positive and hardworking person.

By browsing my page, you will find more information about me, my plans and career goals for the future. You will also be able to read and comment on assignments and projects I’ve completed with enthusiasm during my years at LaGuardia.

Before, you begin exploring my e-portfolio, I want to share this quote with you:

'Do what you can, with what you have, where you are"
Theodore Roosevelt

This quote for me means that I have to keep on living, enjoying and appreciating what I have now because I might not have it tomorrow. You will understand more what I mean as you go through my pages. I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed composing it. =]