My name is Kateren Mucek. I’m from Peru a beautiful country rich in culture and well recognized by its gastronomy. I am currently a student at LaGuardia Community College and my major is Fine Arts. Art has always been in me since I remembered. I always knew that sooner or later my passion for drawing, creating and designing would make me reach my goal and it would teach me different aspects about life. My main goal is to graduate from LaGuardia Community college, transfer to F.I.T or any other good art school to achieve my dream of becoming an interior designer.  My parents are so proud to know that soon enough I would earn my associates in Fine Arts, I will be the first generation in my family to graduate from college that makes me even more proud and it makes me push myself harder.

When I first heard about ePortfolio from my FPA class, I was a little confused and also amazed to know how good this program is for all students. I do not know if other schools are offering this great tool, I am going to take advantage of what my college LaGuardia is providing, not only with knowledge but with confidence enough to show myself to the rest of the world. What I like about ePortfolio is that I am able to share my work with other people and eventually invite potential employers to view my work and get hire in the future.

To view my overall ePortfolio reflection click here Kateren's Reflection.docx