Example Image

As a New Yorker I have been accustomed to enjoying the occasional artisanal latte. Although I have often drank from regular coffee stores like Starbucks when I'm looking for a quick cup of joe. I drink around 4-5 cups of coffee per day on a slow day. It is quite a lot, but man are they delicious. With the short urst of energy I get from consuming coffee it makes me even more productive than what I am capable of without. It is something I look forward throughout the day 

According to the graph my coffee intake is above 60mg even before I wake up. It seems as if my habits cause me to always have caffeine in my system. 

Due to this project it seems that I need to lower my intake of caffeine to become less anxious throughout the day. That is something I deal with but I tend to take the benefits of the caffeine as a benefit. Due to this bad habit of over drinking coffee, my sleep is always disrupted. I tend to fall asleep around 1-3am. This is something I should not be doing due to the fact I need to get up in the morning for work in the week.  

Due to this graph it is a clear indication that I need to lower my caffeine intake in order to be less anxious throughout the day. It is important to not detriment my progress with anxiety by not drinking so much in a day. This project was indeed engaging. It brought an insight into my life that I didn’t know I needed. I enjoy coffee but maybe I should get more decaffeinated beverages.   

About Me

On each page of your ePortfolio, you will find prompts that can guide you in building your ePortfolio and updating it as you move forward. You don't need to answer every question; you can decide what kinds of information and materials you want to share with your viewers. You may also receive guidance from your professors, advisors and peer mentors.

On this page, please introduce yourself and your story to your viewer. Imagine you're meeting someone and want to tell them a bit about yourself, your background and what's important to you. If you were telling someone a story about you and your education, what would the story be?

Be sure to include your name and your major at LaGuardia. Other items you might put on this page include:

• One or more images. You could insert a photograph or some other image(s) that would welcome viewers. You can also insert a video here and/or elsewhere in the ePortfolio. Here and everywhere, please be sure to choose images and other media carefully, so that they say something important to your viewer about who you are and who you want to be
  • A favorite quatation. You could insert a quotation that you like, one that says something important to you. It could come from a book or a song, a poem or thought from someone you admire. Explain: what it means to you? why is it iportant? Be sure to include who said or wrote it, and where it comes from.

Overall, as you develop this section, you might think of ways to highlight what makes your ePortfolio particularly interesting, and encourage viewers to explore further. Keep in mind the question: "Why would someone want to see what;s in my ePortfolio?"

One last thing to remember: As you move forward with your education, come back and update your eportfolio. Your faculty and your advisor will be looking at your ePortfolio - help them understnad who you are and how you're growing!