You are welcome to view my eporfolio. My name is Minda Chen. In this eporfolio I would like to introduce myself as a student at LaGuardia Community College and what have I done in the past and my plan in the future. My major is Liberal Arts Math and Science in LaGuardia Community College. In this major, I am taking many sciences classes and math classes. The most amazing thing to take chemistry class in spring 2014 semester, in which I have a chance to study a little bit of nanotechnology. The nanotechnology expands my view about modern science in medicine, environment and space. Also some other classes which are not related to science classes and math classes such as Urban Sociology, Philosophy and others.

In addition, every section of eporfolio would introduce me. In the about me section, I would introduce myself clearly and my past history as a student in New York City College of Technology. In the education and career goals section, I would introduce my education goal after I graduate from LaGuardia Community college and my future career. The achievement section, I would introduce what classes I am taking at LaGuardia Community College. The resume section is about what job I did. In connections section I have linked some very useful websites which have CUNY and SUNY college websites. 

Photo source: personal picture