Welcome fellow web viewer. My name is Mobassera Begum. I am currently attending LaGuardia Community College. My Major is accounting.

In the near future, I hope to complete my degree in accounting. I hope to at least complete a bachelor degree in accountant. I want to achieve this because I want to become a certified public accountant. It is a position that is widely common among my family members. They have inspired me to become an accountant and I hope to do o in the near future.

LaGuardia has changed me as a person. It has helped me assess my weakness in few things. One major thing was presenting in front of others. I had become more comfortable speaking in front with others as my professors worked with me diligently. I have made new friends as well. I have experienced both good and bad things and it made me who I am today. Some have helped me in a lot of ways and it made me happy that I actually attend LaGuardia. I think the staff and the overall communities is great and are very helpful.