Image Credit

My name is Nelsy Perez and I am attending LaGuardia Community College; my major is Criminal Justice. My goal is to finish getting my Associate in Science degree at LaGuardia and start working in a firm or agency that has something to do with becoming a Private Investigator. I hope when reading my ePortfolio that you would find my aspirations and my choice of Criminal Justice very interesting. As you look at my ePortfolio you will see the assignments I did in each of my classes, my goals, and what do I do when I'm not taking any classes. I can't wait until I get my degree and start working in the field of my choosing. Thank you for taking the time to look at my ePortfolio.

"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius

Our visions and dreams are what we want to do for the rest of our lives. I picked this quote because our lives is like a movie. We choose who we want to assocate yourselves with and the career we want to do for the rest of our lives until we either decide to retire. My journey is not yet over until I work in the career of my choosing.

Image Credit