WELCOME

My name is Noriz Baez. I was born in Quito, Ecuador. Since childhood, I understood that education is meant to change our lives.
For me, books and knowledge are two powerful weapons to fight injustice. I decided to pursue a major in Paralegal studies because I will like to help society and spread justice across the world.
In fact, I frequently try to increase my knowledge of the Supreme Court Justice because they interpret the law and change our lives. According to Justice Ruth Bader"progress comes slowly, and we must be patient," I like this statement because I agree that education is a process that produces progress with time. However, as students, sometimes it is difficult to be patient and wait to see the fruits of our sacrifice. I have spent days and nights learning English. It was not a easy job , but I never gave up. For this reason, I understand that gathering academics skills takes time, but produces many benefits. To succeed in the future, I must improve my writing and reading skills. I have promised myself that no obstacle will stop me from being admitted into Law School and Graduating in 2018.