Introduction

Welcome to my E-portfolio. My name is Peter Kim and I am currently studying Accounting at LaGuardia Community College. I have a dream of becoming a Certified Public Accountant and working for big firms like KPMG, Ernest & Young, and arthur anderson or some of the reputable firms in New York or elsewhere. In today’s business environment, a CPA is not an option, but need one to analyze and advice companies financial issues. Therefore, I think the accounting field has more vision than any other working field. As you continue reading my e-Portfolio you will know more about me, my passion, my work experiences, my goals and my achievement during my academic years. I am planning to finish my Associate Degree in Accounting at LaGuardia Community College and then move toward my bachelors at the Baruch or SUNY colleges. During my college years, I’ve faced many obstacles, but this quote gave me strength not to gave up.

If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” –Nora Roberts

Like what Roberts said, If you are afraid to take a step forward, there is no outcome whether it is good or bad. Therefore, once we decide something, we need to step forward not looking back.