Welcome to Samantha Abreu's E-Portofolio Page!

This image was taken by

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” -Henry David Thoreau

Welcome to my e-portfolio page! My name is Samantha Abreu. As my days are coming to end at LaGuardia Community college as a Liberal Arts major, this is the presentation of the progression I have made here at the college. Choosing LaGuardia as place to grow as been beneficial as I am not the same person who entered two years ago. This portfolio exhibits my work and accomplishments throughout as an undergraduate.

With this growth I wish to further my education at a CUNY-Hunter College, for Biomedical Science and Biochemistry. With goals to become a oncologist, I hope to be at the forefront of emerging science. With treatement, prevention, and curation of cancers, I hope to lead research. With the help of LaGuardia Community College, I am able to grow confident in the field of science I hope to join in. This e-portfolio, is the summation of the work throughout the scholarship at LaGuardia and growth as a  person.