Introduction

Hello everybody, my name is Ramila Shrestha. I am originally from Nepal. Its been four year i am residing  in Queens New York. I was a teacher in Nepal for three and half years. I used to teach math, science and social studies from grade one to six. I enjoyed my teaching job. I gained lots of experience and knowledge from my teaching job. I  always focused the better way of learning and teaching techniques which was very useful for my career and studies. Being a student and teacher, I understand the responsibilities and duties of  a teacher and a student. The sad and unforgettable moments of my life was when I left my family members and my students. The lifestyle of America was different from my country. From lots of experience, I concluded that life was a turning point. We need to turn it carefully. Life is a struggle. We have to be ready to face every difficulty in our life to get success. I believed in hard working and punctuality which helps us to march forward in our destination.

My hobbies are reading stories, novels, watching movies and writing poems. I like to watch football, tennis and basketbal games.I love to travel different countries to learn different cultures and lifestyles. Last year, i went to Bahamas and Mexico for Christmas vacation.

I have associate degree in accounting and management. I change my major from accounting to nursing because i like to take care of sick and elderly people. I am proud to be a student of LaGuardia Community College that would help me to persue my dreams.  LaGuardia Community College is affordable in New York City that has associated nursing programs. I am excited to be in the Practical Nursing Program of this college that gives me opportunities to achieve my goals.

The most challenging aspect of attending LaGuardia  College is to compete with other students. To be a successful student, we need to study hard and develop learning skills.