Links

Phi Theta Kappa

I am very proud to be a memeber and an officer of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. Our international honor society offers students the opportunity to develop through scholarship, leadership, service and fellowship. Students who have 12 credits and maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher are eligible to be a member. The name of our chapter is called Alpha Theta Phi and it falls under Division 1. As a treasurer, I am responsible for chapter's buget plan. This is a valuable experience to engage in many other school projects such as College Project and Honors In Action.

Savannah College of Art and Design

SCAD offers many higher education degrees such as Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Architecture, Master of Arts, Master of Arts in Teachingm Master of Fine Arts, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificates.

Savannah College of Art and Design(SCAD) is my dream school. It is a private university with location in Georgia, Hongkong, and France. I wish I can transfer to the campus in Savannah, Georgia where I can study the major that I like, Jewelry Design.

TED 

At first, my Language professor introduced us this conference website. Ever since that, I have fall in love with it. You can find ideas in different fields such as technology, business, science, global issues, and so on. It is not only a website but also a resource for all students who can find their own interests or professional study regarding any topic they want to know about.

Museum of Modern Art

If you have never been to MoMA while you visit New York City, this is inexcusable. Museum of Modern Art is located in the center of Manhattan on fifty-third street between fifth and sixth avenue. One thing need to mention is its free access for CUNY students. This means you can go to MOMA any time you want as long as it is open. You don't have to wait until Friday afternoon waiting in a long line to get a free ticket. I have many class projects based on exhibitions of MoMA. 

Behance

Behance is a network of sites and services specializing in self-promotion, including consulting and online portfolio sites.

OUR MISSION: TO EMPOWER THE CREATIVE WORLD TO MAKE IDEAS HAPPEN