Introduction

Welcome to my ePortfolio!

Greetings! My name is Stephanie Wijaya and I’m pleased to welcome you to my ePortfolio. I’m currently residing in Queens, New York, but I was born in Indonesia. I moved to New York City in 2008 in order to purse my studies after high school. I’ve attended LaGuardia Community College since Spring 2010 majoring in Accounting, and I’m loving it ever since. I’ve always been interested in mathematics and since I’ve been in LaGuardia, my passion in math is even more profound and pronounced. Attending LaGuardia and living in this city presents me with various opportunities that are challenging, as well as rewarding. People say that New York is a tough city, but once you make it in New York, you can make it anywhere. I’m blessed to be here right now and I believe that I can make it here or anywhere. As I’m striving for better future, I packed up all the things that I’ve learned in life and let it shape up my character. As I continue to grow, I continue to understand myself better.

I've learned that the ePortfolio will help me a lot when I'm going to the professional world. This ePortfolio will include all the works that I have done and achieved during my educational advancement. Visitors would be able to view my resume and all the projects that I've done that's related to my professional goal. Thanks to the studio hour class, I've learned how to create my ePortfolio and develop it to the best of my abilities.

Feel free to browse through my ePortfolio and I welcome any feedbacks that you might have,  here.

Thank you for visiting.