Steven Heinitz

November 18, 2014

ePortfolio Scholars Reflection

I would like take a moment and thank Oscar Cortes and Kaltrina Lajqi for their help with the completion of my ePortfolio. I have learned valuable information that I couldn’t have learned without their help. Learning about code on the w3schools website was a great session, but Oscar did not just go over one or two resources, he went above and beyond in giving as many resources as possible.

It takes its toll to go through the semester not getting any work done because time management is a crucial process that people, especially I myself, overlook. In this scope, it is a load off my shoulders to dedicate an hour to my ePortfolio, where I can get Oscar and Kaltrina’s help when needed. I also learned valuable tips and tricks to make sure it is polished, professional, and understandable.

I have learned that help is always there when it is needed. Oscar's ePortfolio is filled with hidden gems, which is so crucial to have. Kaltrina and Oscar are also people I would like to have as professional acquaintances, and to learn with them, and network even further, in hopes to learn even more about ePortfolio and education.

ePortfolio Scholars Reflection.docx