As I get closer to the end of my last semester at LaGuardia, I realize that I am steps closer to graduating. Years after graduating from Aquinas High School, I am finally getting my Associates in Science in Business Administration. This reminds me, when I was back in high school and deciding what college I wanted to go to and what I wanted to major in. 

Fast forward a few years later, I am focusing on my major and my future career. After I graduate from LaGuardia, I am definitely considering into going to a four year college.  My main goal is to get my Bachelor’s Degree yet keep within the business field. I also have a passion for fashion.  Therefore I am in hopes of combining both of my interests of business and fashion. 

After I have accomplished my long term goal of achieving my Bachelors, I plan on already having my toes in the door regarding my career. I also want to take the steps of my mentor, my father.  He continues to remain active and volunteers within our community. I want to be involved with my community, dedicate my time to other people and participate in charities. After that I am aim to get my Masters, whether it is broadening my  career or adding more to goals I wish to accomplish.