183 cm

by Tonya Blair

How tall are you?  Did you know you are really tall?  What are you, about 5’10”? 6’ 1”?  No, you are taller than that.  You are not that tall.  Must be hard to find a guy.  Dating must be difficult.  Why would you wear heels when you are so tall already?  Do you have to date someone taller than you?  Can you get that for me?  You’re like 6’2”.  Hi Tall One. Would you date someone shorter than you?  Do you really have to wear heels?  Do you have a height requirement?  Are your friends also tall?  Did you grow?  You are really tall.  Did you play basketball?  Volleyball?  Can you not wear heels?  You’re big.  Such a waste of height.  How did you get so tall?  So this is what it feels like to be your height.  What did you eat when you were growing up?  Let’s go back to back I want to see who is taller.  Don’t stand next to me.  What did your parents feed you?  Are you a model?  My daughter might be as tall as you.  You are a tall glass of water.  Are your parents tall?  Are you really only 6 ft?  I’m almost as tall as you!  Nice height.  Were you always that tall?  I wish I was as tall as you.  Do you like your height? This is the Tall One. Why do you have to be so tall?  I like tall girls.  Can you give me some of your height?  Are you really that tall?  I feel short next to you.  Is she taller than you?  Do you ever wish to be a different height?  You’re fucking tall.  Where did you get your height?  You’re really tall today.  Your parents must be tall.  Are your siblings tall too?  You’re too tall to wear heels.  You should play sports.  You don’t seem as tall today.  You are too damn tall.  Why didn’t you play sports?  My last girlfriend was 6’1”.   Thanks for not wearing heels.  I’m trying to see how tall you are without you noticing.  How come you are so tall?  Are you too tall to have a short conversation?  Is there a platform behind there?  I think I just found my future wife.  You’re better than a step ladder to have around.  We are the same height lying down.  Hey you are tall as well!  How tall are you’re shoes?  You make me feel short.  I just love your height!!

6 ft.  No, thanks for informing me.  Still 6ft.  If you say so.  I hung upside down as a kid and gravity just stretched me out.  Because they are cute.  I prefer it.  Maybe. Yes, makes the outfit cuter.  Yep, tall enough for me not to feel like a giant.  Mom took my hands, Dad took my legs and pulled.  Some of them.  Are you sure?  I loved eating my Flintstone vitamins.  Nope, same height as always.  Who is to say so?  No, still no.  Why does it matter?  Genetics.  Would you like me to get you something to stand on?  Are you going to tell him my actual name?  I think I would know my own height, thanks.  Food.  Growth hormones like they do cattle.  Nope.  Mom is 5’2”, Dad 6’2”.  You just looked at my shoes, huh?  No, I lied, I’m shorter 5’11.5”.   Pretty much.  Sometimes, most of the time.  No, really?  I’m not tall, you’re just short.  Sure, I’ll just cut off part of my legs.  Not really.  From stilts.  Not as tall as me.  Don’t like to run.  The ball was more attracted to my head than my hands.  Uh, that’s nice.  I got leg extension surgery to put in a few more inches.  To make people feel short.  You know that old torture device that stretched people?  Parents had one in the garage.  That’s actually a cute one.  Um, you didn’t even ask my name.  Sure let me just give you some of my legs.  Dude, really?  Yea, the exclusive tall club.   You are not alone. Sorry, can’t help that.  Thank you.