Experiences:

ePortfolio Consultant:
I have been working as ePortfolio Consultant for Center for Teaching and Learning at LaGuardia Community College since on March 2011.  After, I returned back from Canada Center for Teaching and Learning offered me ePortfolio Consultant position. I was really happy to return back to work where I worked as Instructional Design Assistant for four years.  If you like to read more please click here

Instructional Design Assistant:

December 2000 and November 2004, I worked as Instructional Design Assistant for Center for Teaching and Learning at LaGuardia Community College in New York. I prepared technology workshops and trained faculty and students on various software and hardware packages. I designed numerous web sites at the college, and I published digital media online. My previous job required me to go on educational field trips with a digital camera and video recorder. I shot many events and worked with the images by using image editing programs such as Photoshop, Fireworks. I also worked with the sound files with Sound Forge and digital movies with Windows Movie Maker. I led and managed many web projects. I prepared web design workshops for faculty and students at the college. If you like to read more, please click here

Database Developer
New York City College of Technology
I served on a 9-person project team that designed and developed database applications for Circular Community of the College that integrated Visual Basic with Access, utilized the database in the interface and retrieved it using SQL statements. if you like to read more please click here