Hi! and Welcome to my ePorfolio. My name is Yuese Han, I am a full-time Accounting major student from LaGuardia Community College, who also is a College Student Senator Alternative, and a formal Vice President of Chinese Student Club. I'm working on my associate deree and planning transfer to a four year college in order to pursue my bachelor's degree

college in order to pursue my bachelor's degree in Business Administration.

I was born in Paramaribo, Suriname and then moved to New York, I've lived in Brooklyn for about five years then moved to Queens. I currently work full time as a Designer for a small business in Queens and I also attend LaGuardia Community College full time.

I have attended college previously but wasn't able to complete my degree.I wanted to start school again because I didn't want to give up on my dreams. I was always taught  if you really want something, you should try and try again until you have accomplished your goal.

"The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long."

William Shakespeare

British dramatist 

My ePortfolio will inform you about who I am and show you some of my work that I have completed in Laguardia Community College.